Crazy Source of Kolaveri (CSK)


Most of the girls have a misconception thinking all guys in the world have same character,  just because they are boys.. But they don't realize boys are the most unique flawless creations of  God. Holly Adam looked damn sexy when God used his ultimate creativity to sketch his body. Later to make him more sexier, God removed "that" thing from Adam's ribs and which later he used to create the inquisitive Eve. This 'that' had always made her feel jealous of him because he always used to tease her with that rib matter.. One day, envious Eve decieved Adam to eat that forbidden fruit to gain revenge over him.And this was the start for the after world miseries. Coming to the point now, as the descendants from the Adam's family, guys are most perfect creations in the world.If you don't agree with it, just slap yourself.


According  to Darawin's theory, Males can be categorized into two broad spectrum. All boys and a CSK. Well, CSK is an acronym that represents the people who aren't weird or crazy, yet they are unique and make our lives interesting with lot of fun.

C.S.Ks are one such perfection in the holly sketches of almighty after Adam. God must have scribbled them when having sex with his wife.They are absolutely mature, CSKs behave like a fine gentle men with the girls and later shows them an orgasmic pleasure.Generally, these creatures present every where around us. If you see anyone who wants to show a namesake differentiation then please realize you are near a CSK.

They are soft & sweet to you until they are not offended . Now, I'm going talk about one such CSK, my friend, C.S.Krishna. (Bro, I'm your best friendu. So,don't get offendedu) According to Bagavad Gita. I'm committing an irrevocable sin. But, that's alright, everyone are sinners in this world.


*********************************************************************************
*************************CSK in a beach house party**********************************
*********************************************************************************

CSK :

Hi. I don't think we've met before. Let me introduce myself. I'm Krishna.CS and you can call me CSK like every girls calls me.

Girl : Hi Krishna or CSK or whatsoever.I’m Shreya and people call me Shreya itself. *Smiles Sarcasticaly*.

CSK : " Ha ha ha. You are funny. So what are you doing?"

Girl: Boozing!!!! I'm already ahead of three fulls.

CSK : Ha ha ha. Funny again!! Actually I meant what are you doing?

Girl :You are Funny CSK. I said you I'm boozing, can't you really see it? *Irritated*

CSK: I'm Final year Engineering. YOU?,  *pointing exactly at her beer cup*

Girl: I don't know Dude. You want a beer or something?

CSK: Anything you please. Shrey. * Thousand watts bulb glowing in his face*

Ada chi OC kudikaran, these type of guys crash into a party and politely manages anything just for the sake of  booze but for some unknown reason I wanted to befriend this fellow. I went there with a bottle Jack Daniel asked him " Bro!! Care for a drink" waving the bottle in air.

He went running towards me which instantly reminded me of Danny, Nandhini's pup. We started thanking each other. As we boozed, boozed and boozed, we chattred about everything in the world, the girls he met, the people he loved but the fact that CSK is a dab-hand in weaving t tales was clearly prominent from the way he spoke.

Suddenly this guy said "Mamae, I'm a huge fan of Gandhi and his principles" in the alcohol scented place. I said "Apa machi, ne kudichi irukave koodathae??" .

He rolled in laughter and said "Dude Gandhi promotes swaedehi goods,a we are drinking our own indigenous  Mansion House brandy la??". Even in such unsteady state he is capable putting steady mokkais"

I failed to reconcile from the last moka joke he said. I understood that it was the right time to talk about girls.
"CS, how many girl friends do you have??" I asked him to know the real stuff about him. He took out his i-phone from his pant pockets and did something with that, then later he showed me "Look at that pics".
Interestingly it was the photos of some girls, there were girls from different demographics, I was slowly tossing the i-phone screens and i lost patience when it exceeded 25 photos so I asked him "Who are these girls? What are they doing in your phone"

"They were my girl friends buddy, I'm a total party freak!!" when he said this I had an urge to make a correction "OC party freak" but i loved hearing craps from this guy. When guys are high they love to speak craps. "Something would mess in the middle of our relation and we end in a breakup."

"True lies" I thought.I was shocked when I saw the photos of some handsome guys anyways I ignored to ask him as I feared he would start on with a new story. So I was tossing on and on and on. "Dude how many girl friends you have, I'm tired!!" I said out of frustration.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha...He he he " he was laughing, before I went to slap him he said "Around 1 GB...Ha ha ha ha" continued laughing. Initially I din't understand anything but later upon noticing Facebook logo on many photos  I cursed Mark Zuckerberg  for enabling the download photo option to anyone as it has become a commonplace for anyone to find girls they like and download it on their pc/phone or whatever.

I was pissed off by the time booze got empty, Krishna was craving so badly for a drink.I asked him whether he needs some more drink, "Yes.Fuck Yes get me any drink for God sake, I will pay the bucks".

Okay.I asked  Krishna take out the money so that  I would get the booze from somewhere. He took out the purse and made an exhaustive search in  his wallet and returned with a disappointing look. I don't belive with this guy so immediately I snatched the wallet from his hand and stripped it completely. Atlast after molestation of his holly purse, I found Two thousand rupees notes sandwiched between the gaps.

"Amma thituva da.!! Thats the emergency money .Please give it back to me.", he pleaded without crying.

I was in a no mood to return the lakshmi,money to him. His face went down and eyes was glittering in fear. He again remainded me of Danny. So I want him a chance I said "I would return this money to you only when you show-off your awesomeness to a girl and get me the bucks that would fit our booze. Deal?"

He thought for a while and   shouted "HOT HOT HOT HOT"  in happiness. He added that he would not only carres her for the money but also make her in the bed.

"Prove it Now!!" I laughed.

"Wait, let me hit on a girl now", he strolled around the place looking for some girls. In some minutes before mid night Krishna found some girl near the swimming pool. He casually went to her. I was eager to see how he starts the conversation in this high state. I guess he would only fetch a slap. Yet to my wonder he began with a gracious smile, "Perhaps, if I would have known your name. I would call you Sweety!!". O my F*****ng  God, this guy maintains dignity even when someone screws him. Thats interesting I thought. Later he inquired about  her father, his source of income, information about her previous boy friends & their financial credibility .Krishna felt that its time for her to decorate  his i-phone album so he finally got her face book Id.  

But this guy till now has not come to a conclusion yet. I was waiting for him for one hour now. So impatiently, I signal led him to ask for the money but he never cared to notice me. I went out with his two thousand ruppes notes to find the drink by myself. I saw a huge wall with a vintage poster of Indian Jones standing before me. As I admired at the poster, I opened my zip to free myself. I heard someone approaching me fast from behind. It was Krishna. He said "Sorry Man. I was deeply involved in the conversation with her". I cared a damn about that and I asked him for the money.

He said "Pavam da she.It seems she has lost her purse somewhere in this party, she is waiting for someone to get her back home.". Krishna came besides me and looked at the big wall poster. He was freaking high that he spelled I-n-d-i-a-n-a  j-o-n-e-s word by word and finnaly said  "Edhudhanda Joness!!"

I was expressionless. At that moment lot of questions poked my head. Who is he and whats his problem?
He behaves likes the usually or only at the time of special occasion. But I could gather no answer. We both went back to the party place, collected all the empty bottles and made our last drink of the day before we slept under the starry sky.

"Macha. I love you da" Krishna said facing myside. I started to doubt on his i-phone album and his sexuality. I realised he is returning gratefully for owing him his free drinks that day. We both dozed down like a b'full baby on its cradle.

When I woke up on the otherday after the boozing night, I saw Krishna no where.But I found his purse and Two thousand ruppes with me. Luckily, I saw the girl with whom he was speaking the whole night before we slept. I went to her and inquired about Krishna but she had no clues about him. When I showed her the purse which I snatched from him, she said "Sweet Jeez. I was searching for this purse for the whole night here."

I began recollecting the last gist of images from my memory. I know with bright face and a wide smile he said "I'm Krishna CS or CSK".

Holly fuck. Did I meet this creation. CSK, Common Source of Kolaverians.?



PS:
CSK type of creations need not be a male always, there are some extraordinary female creatures in this category . Female CSK's are the wonderful example for awesomeness.Wait for the next post,lets talk about what happens when  Mr.CSK meets Ms.CSK in Texas.

Reply to this post

Post a Comment