the whiskey,the karma and the empty vessel


I said I would to teach you about the lubrication process in my last post. For which, I told you many things like girls, alcohol and all sorts stuff like that. And some of you have been eagerly waiting for this post for the very same reason, for ‘em I’m very sorry. ‘cos it sounded like a utter nonsense thing which the power systems professor teaches me in the class. Whenever he says, power is essential for development and hence must be used efficiently, I get very much annoyed. Annoyed to extent, I feel like bunking all of his classes and spending it in Bodha’s dorm room, where I feel the time is worth of spending it. Well, it is bodha, and some of you must pronounced this stuff like "Buddha", so I tell you again, “bodha”, it is the urban slang for”bodhai” (the high feeling) in my mother tongue tamil, . Though every father has a tongue and I don’t know why they freakishly call as mother tongue thing.
It’s OK, I’m a Roman in Rome, so right now, I don’t question the paradoxes here and spoil my mood. Maybe sometime later I will surely ponder upon it and definitely tell you. If at all I forgot, just remind me, I will be pleased so much like in heaven, to tell you the answer. Coming back, Bodha, that’s how they call this guy, Srishti, my best buddy in the college. He taught me everything from knowing the quality of the stuff to the techniques of mixing perfectly the alcohol stuff with the water thing and some cocktail stuffs too.The so called management fellows banned the alcohol thing inside the college campus, yet his dorm shelves are packed with the bottles of Bacardi White rum, whose taste which I hated before and other bottles of whiskeys and vodkas, whose taste I started to like. So, anytime I get into his room, I get the wonderful thing and relax myself with Pink Floyd, a music band for all “bodhas”. In the whole college thing, I and all the guys and some girls loved his dorm room for the reason you know.

I felt like, this professor was shredding my brain thing whenever he said usefulness of electrical energy is best when it is used efficiently. He proved with some mathematical equations, which he always starts with some assumptions and later solving it for solutions. It is the most fucking funniest thing in engineering; they assume a screwing problem and then squeeze the brain thing for the answers. For me assuming the answers sounded pretty simple and easy, so I did that in all the exams and for which the teachers hated me. And some professors had flunked me in exams for the same reason; they don't know that these sorts of stuffs won't affect me. Now my question is, if a thing has to be used damn efficiently how one can enjoy its awesome usefulness. All the time he/she will be eyeing on its usage and eventually forget having fun with it. It is like thinking about the exams in middle of IPL or EPL or other interesting things that you know.

Since this question seemed to be very practical, I pelted it on the professor. For a second, he closed his mouth, eyes and stopped chalking on the board. And to see me, he twisted his neck in a freaking funny way without taking the chalk from the board; for an instant he just looked like an ostrich thing that is getting ready for the attack. I thought turning the head to be very simple job before . He blurted out "VA-A-A-T", that’s the freaking way he asks to repeat the question. It feels like some irritating thing whenever he says like that. No other choice, I repeated my question word by word. And for which the whole class began to howl with laughter. Till now, I don’t get the fucking funny thing in my question, which made the whole class to cackle like a group of mad men. As usual, I didn’t get any answer than losing the attendance for that class. I regretted, I felt I could have bunked and enjoyed with the "botha". At-least it would have worth of enjoyment.

Now, I’m confused with the lubrication stuff which I said you before, how can a person be sane with alcohol or girl, which I think are the stuffs created to drive a man crazy. After a make out session or boozing thing, everyone feels that godamn hyperactivity, as the tongue begins to flutter out everything that comes to the mind. It would instigate the desire thing which leads to karma, the k thing, that I never belived about. Though I may be a Hindu, coming from a religious family, I don’t belive in the k thing which I consider that shackles the mankind. If anyone has to say me some stuff like the k thing which drives the cycles of birth and rebirth or whatever. I better question ‘em like “What the "fuck" is for?”. The answer for the question is the question itself.

(…wait for the next post)

2 comments

App Development Bangalore | 23 February 2017 at 12:28

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Buy Contact Lenses Online in India | 23 March 2017 at 10:20

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Post a Comment