Liberation and Lubrication


I'm liberated. Liberated.

I'm feeling too good. Good in the sense, I'm just half yard  distance away from God. And my soul feels so good after nullifying the scintillation of the alpha-beta waves of my brain. These kind of experience happens occasionally in two extreme situations : 1) When making love with your girl friend and 2) After raping for million times and letting you free.

Some dumb readers take it so literally and might report my blog for vulgarity. It is the liberation of the soul I'm talking here and not any other which you are dreaming now. (Lubrication I'll explain in the coming paras. I warn you don't take anything so literally. )

Indubitably, studying engineering is not so gentle and lovely as making love to your girl friend. It's like a baby making process, only a wife knows how many times she had been in the bed. Coming it to the sane state of my mind is quite logical because I'm liberated after screwed by engineering for four long years. It's like delivering a baby, everyone appreciates the output, my degere ,yet only I know how many times I was fucked up in the whole process. 

Atlast Engineering is over. Hopefully, I will clear all the paper without any back-logs. Technically, my brain is dead now A total dryness has spread in my mind. My creative juices have stopped ozzing out. No flirting, no girl friend, no blog posts and life sucks for a big time. And being sane doesn't sounds intresting to me as well as to my fans(you only). So to regain my insanity and  to feel like over the top of the galaxy, I have to do something. Something is called as lubrication.

Lubrication is the process of applying oil or grease or vassaline on the essenstial parts to slide and glide easily by reducing the friction, so that it prevents the wear and tear in a regular usage. Lubrication is a recommended procedure because it increases the longitivity and sustainablity of the vital parts of the engine, from an automotive point of perception. By this time, many nuts have imagined a wonderful movie, I don't want to discuss about it here.

According to this post  lubrication simply means as a process of soothening the brain the regain it's potential. It may thought as detoxification of the 200 gram flesh which apparently sealed tight inside the cranium box. Just look at my archieves, how creative was I before? Now I don't get the words so easily, just like that. I take unusually long time to think and write.

There are many ways to find a lubrication. Girls, drugs, alcohol,music, etc. etc. I'm just researching to chose the best of the given alternatives which I'll be telling you in the next post scheduled on some tuesday of this month.

Please pray for my Insainty!


Reply to this post

Post a Comment