A new blog post


I tried writing a sequel for my previous post. But, nothing is rolling currently in my empty vessel. Meanwhile, I met a blog beautician in the blogosphere. He is a dab hand in blog customization stuffs and he had his hands on this blog too. And now my I feel, blog looks pretty cool (to my eyes).With this new outlook.I don't want to start straight away with a philosophical stuff. So,here goes this post, for the sake of weird entertainment.
In one day of August, last year I stepped into this virtual world of blogging. I managed to type some four lines consecutively and onfirmed my entry in this wonderful land. Blogging experience was very simple and easy for me; while many of my blogobseesed friends who are crazy about the blog design, templates, favicon, blah blah are always a sweet pain to bear. Later, I realized that blogosphere has some incognito facts. Although, this post is ain't regarding it, if you are killing time, read along. Else jump to the last para.

me: Hey Bro!
guy: Hey pistaboy.
me: 'sup?
guy: doode, did you c ma last post?
me: nope
guy: first promote it on the indivine. And then read my post.
me: hmm
guy: I'll promote your posts too.
me: hmmm.
guy: I'll comment on your posts too.

Fact#1 :
Commenting is the sane thing which every blogger is mad about. To kill a blogger,stop commenting on his posts and he goes mad.  


@@@@@@

guy(on phone) : hey. visit my blog.
guy2(on phone): name?
guy: something.blogspot.com
guy2:hey. Are you kidding?. There is no posts at all.
guy: can you see this google ads?
guy2: yeah.
guy: Click 'em.I will earn through paypal.
guy2: no way.
guy: I will treat you man.
guy2:okay. Will do that.
guy: Thanks buddy. DO it everyday.



Fact #2 

These type of bloggers are called ad-sense freaks. You can see all the sorts of advertisements stuffs in there blog which pops out every time you visit them. I don't know how long will it consume to take the cash out.

@@@@@@


Everywhere you meet them. They talk only about blogs. As they are so addicted to it. Just imagine how would they talk to their girl friends.

boy: hey I wrote a poem on my blog.
girl: for me?
boy: (in mind) no for your sister. Yeah baby, it's for you.
girl: how sweet you are?.
boy: can I customize your blog?
girl: You can't get sweeter anymore. Please make it pink.



Fact #3:

These blog I call them as pink blogs.Undoubtedly these blogs are owned by girls. Here birds of same kind flock together. They talk everything that kills a man. Anyway, to gather popularity, commenting on the pink blogs will do good.


@@@@@@


boy1 : Hey man, I saw your blog y'day.It lacks in design. Looks ameature.
boy2: Yo! I write great stuffs here.Why to care the design?

Fact #4 


Good bloggers never cares about design.


And here comes the motive for this post. After so much of failed attempts of customizing my blog. Finally, I met this guy Gireesh Sundaram. .This guy, who I called as blog beautician ( refer first para). He designed my baby(I'm so attached to my blog), a new costume and  a new makeover. I appreciate his sheer patience in listening to all my jabberings without giving a monkey face.Thanks buddy. He owns his blog here, where he does a great work of helping his fellow bloggers with the great tricks in blog design, gadgets and all.  


Now, just have a look at my blog's new outlook. And follow the Fact  #1.It makes me smile. 


Reply to this post

Post a Comment