The theory of Girls and Confusion- part I


Ahem ahem..all this time I was waiting for some really cool incidents to share with you.  But nothing interesting had happened all while in my life. If at all I wanted to do some eventful things like : necking a girl, dating  a random chick or whatever, I always sucked at it.. Interestingly I happened to meet a girl last week and she developed a crush on me. I don't know why these kind of good looking girls have this very bad taste. Boy, she looked hot and she liked me. It sounds interesting because I'm not guy who is mad about  wearing tarted jean or bootlegs. I don't talk any phony English accent with eh s and ahs. I think this little thing which I did last week is worth of sharing. If you don't care to listen, I’m least bothered about it. Because I’m gona tell you anyway.


All the twenty something years of my existence, I met many girls in my life. Some of them were very emotional type. I'm not talking about someone who cries on seeing phony scenes on movies or weep watching the mega serials on the TV. These are very hypersensitive girls who care for respect. You throw a stone, they throw it back. You throw money, they will throw it back. It's kind of give an take policy. Of course, they are sweet brains and give you a valuable piece of their brain when we are amid the crappy situation.. I like them.

The next type of girls I'm gona say you are always a royal pain in your ass. These chicks are really really witty. Whenever I see witty girls blurting out some intellectual comments, I get killed for thousand times.They underlying  attract me. It is a very rare combination of beauty, brain and emotions. You can't even try hating them when they sound snooty and all as t
hese chicks have mastered intellectualism. This old girl, I told you who I met last week come under a-royal-pain-in my ass category.She is hot and smart.

I think, I just met her twice ; the third time we met, she proposed me. She proposed me intellectually. If you are someone who doesn't know to read her hints. You probably would have failed that she was flirting in a secretive way and she wants to fling with you. The first time, I met her, I don't know what color of dress she was wearing. Many novels on romances are so immaculate describing these kinds of incidents. They just use over flowery language and describe the "girl" inch by inch and in and out. Whenever, I read that kind of paras  in the book.  I always felt like puking.

 I'm not so romantic and all. I don't remember what color of dress she was wearing and not even a single thing about her. She addressed herself with some funny name like "Varalakshmi Thekaperambil". Ugh! Apart from the first name, everything I heard was ---. I wondered if any name on the earth was so confusing like hers.  She stretched her right hand towards me for a hand shake. Perhaps, it’s a right move in a wrong time. I don't know what to do? Every time out of blues, some girl comes over to me and says her name. I get no clue how to proceed.  I said "Okay", that too in a hoarse voice. If you are a girl, at that moment you would have raised your middle finger at me. Anyway, she didn’t do that. She was giving a wide toothed grin and still expecting me to give her a shake. I said "I'm sorry. What's your name". Oh man. She was staring at me. And broke that awkward silence over a laughter and said "call me Varsha, okay?" and smiled. I nodded and gave her a firm handshake as I said my name Whenever people were asked to repeat their name, they feel embarrassed. I know how embarrassing it is. Because, even I have an weird last name.  Arjun Navalpakkam 

Then, the next thing what I did was really disgusting. I don't wanna tell you. If I said you that I sniffed my hands after shaking hands with her, you would have probably killed me. I know I was so weird. When I did that everyone wooed at me and some giggled and the rest gave me a loathing look. Boy, this makes girls uncomfortable. I know she would start hating me now. But what she said was something which is interesting I would tell you in the next post!



Reply to this post

Post a Comment