Apple. I hate you ♥♥♥



Apple. I hate you ♥ 
This cannot be your love story. Because this is not a love story!

Note :

I wrote this post when I was studying College 2nd year. I forgot to post. Then again rewrote in my Third year. Forgot it again.  I always have a want to write about my favorite hero. But Unfortunate it is. Each time I want to write about someone who is my favorite, I can't simply write about them. Because. I. Love. Those. Lovable. Idiotsss..

This post is not about an idiot. It is about a person who I really love, breath and at sometimes expire. Just close, read this post.

Generally. No. Actually. I love people who wish to be themselves. And it is very difficult to portray the real selves. My cousin says she hates makeup, pieces of jewelry and all those little things females love. 

Sometimes, I  even wondered why is she saying like that.  Is she not a girl? I couldn't just imagine she not being a girl. I had a crush on her.(Note the tense. I "had”).
Perhaps, she has the softest skin in our whole family.  I wanted to eat her up because of her so smooth skin.

 I seriously believed whatever she said until that day I noticed her experimentation with apple juices and banana slices. I thought she is trying out a new recipe. She is a bad. Very bad cook.

Shock came. When I saw she applied those delicious juices over her face.

adi paaavviiiiii....  I yelled. 

She turned to my side and gave a goatty smile. She said,

Kaarti! do you think my most eatable shiny-whiny face come easily? We have to take care raa..

I said bu.. but .but you hate those beauty parlors, facial stuffs la?

Yeah Yeah. They are chemicals, I believe they will hurt my skin. So only I am trying out this naturopathy. It is so nice..

Yummy too, I added

She winked at me.  Wana try?

O yeah!

Slow down Kaarti.. everyone are here..

We both tiptoed to the kitchen. 

she whispered, have it now.

I mixed a cup of banana and apple shake and added ice cream to it. And said yummy yummy. I din't notice that she was showing her cheek in the glutinous love for apple and banana. It enveloped my eyes.

Uff!. Kaaarti.. so romantic you are..

achoo... I will finish this. And come to your face.

che...echee..da.. Please use spoon know?..

Po di. Po di.

She giggled, and looked at me and she tried to open her mouth to say something but couldn't get the words out, so she wrapped her arms around my neck . This is the first time in the last 10 years I have been hugged like a teddy bear.  When we were kids, she used to hug me often and I would push her down.

Okay. I stand corrected. I used to hug her and she would push me.

I couldn't realize for a second that she is wrapping her arms around my neck.

Her eyes were full of love. She was smelling apple. 

I badly wanted to kiss her.

She knew. I wanted to kiss her.

She came forward. The distances between our faces were constantly reducing.

I closed my eyes tight.

She whispered in my ears "Kaarti, good boy la, don't say this naturapathy seceret to your amma"

I opened my eyes in an utter shock.

Pushed her away.

Podi dash of the dash. Lord of the dash. Dash to the power infinityyyyyy.
 All Girls love make up!

She laughed. again and said something that I will tell you in the next post.


Reply to this post

Post a Comment