The One Second Life




The One Second Life

One day.. that window was slightly ajar..


Erupting in joy, the butterfly grew leaps and bounds as it was flapping it wings towards the bluer skies and greener grass, marking its path on all the flower it sits.

Surprised by a flower, the butterfly asked: why do you smile, lovely flower? I am resting on your face.

Flower kindly replied,  “Oh dear butterfly, you've rested on some flowers unknowingly living your life flying”

Spreading the fragrance, the flower continued " I've waited so long, if not all you visited,  I would've spilled my breath for the earth to feast happily living,  but now,  with the nectar on your feet, I shall live forth more as I become a fruit-bearing seed "

Dancing to the breeze, the butterfly smiled before it flew away “not all the flower has the nectar that I need, you will know this when my seed flies from your leaf, after all, I fly to cede to you to fly, my lovely flower”


“Counting the days, I smile
With the passing moments, I count
That one flat second to live, I forget the world
as the face inside me smiled living the one-second life”





Reply to this post

Post a Comment