The feeling of getting high


When I woke up,I noticed I was in an absolute darkness and the silence was haunting me through the veins.I don't know which bloody place in the world am I?
"Is it the Vegas??"
Nah...its not Vegas because  i don't find any white chicks on my pant also I still got my purse fully loaded.

I could remember nothing,my memory was totally washed out,I had never been in such a situation before.After thinking for a while I tried to stand up but I felt a strange pain twitching over my spines with a sensation of "weightlessness",exactly the same stuff explained by my  physics professor when lecturing on Gravitation.I could remember the voice of  professor saying "you may not feel any weight when you are in moon!" 
A  thought rushed to my head said, "Dude are you in moon??O_o "
"Just try moon walking I saY" said an another voice.I was just enjoying the feel on one end but on the other end i was totally confused what the hell had happened to me??

After a lot of struggle I forced myself to search for some food as I was terribly hungry. I dazed around the place trying to recollect the last traces of my memory.
I could remember It was Friday yesterday,and then I looked into my watch It was Sunday 3.00AM..
I easily figured yesterday was Saturday NOT FRIDAY.I was wondering how my brain had stopped registering everything after Friday."Any mystic lightning had struck me?" Nah...I put my hands into the pockets to save it from pacific chillness but I  found some box,when I took it out
It was a case of  "Insignia", cigarette??
"I don't smoke!" I shouted.And slowly I begun thinking on it." Insignia" ,I could fairly guess Raj, my Friend who often puffs out the particular brand. And I simply love the architecture of the box,very cool and stylish "case" like pack and that made me to put the empty box inside my pocket.So simply I concluded I must have met Raj.

I could remember every little thing that had happened to me before 2pm yesterday,before I got call from my friend.I thought what were the possible things that would have happened to me when I and Raj met.All I could end up was with the cool hypothesis of getting high!
We always imagined climbing an Everest in an effortless way.So a simple way is to watch Edmund climb while boozing along with Pink Floyd.And the ultimate result would be a million butterflies fluttering inside your body and that is responsible for the "strange weightlessness".I realized that I felt the same feeling   
"SO I did BOOZE  from 2pm,Saturday??"
"Oh my GOD" that would probably be the longest drinking session we would have ever had."
So where is Raj?",asked  my inner voice
I was worried that he shouldn't have lost in this dark jungle as like he was lost last time in ECR.
All of a Sudden,a dazzling light rushed into my place.
"Fuck its the Sun rise" I said,
I could hardly see anything than hearing a voice saying "Bro Ready for the next round?"..
Its Raj.
"where is the bloody forest are we in??"  I asked
he said " Its my home and we are in my room!"
*face palm*
I thought I had to start the game again!


5 comments

Shiwan | 10 August 2011 at 23:16

:P

Shiwan | 10 August 2011 at 23:16

go ahead, good one!!!

Rk | 13 August 2011 at 09:42

Rk here:
macha... i totally like yr flow of thoughts!! its really great! yu are the only friend of mine who could possibly take this blogging not jus for a tp!! awesome doode!! get going!!\m/

pistaboy | 13 August 2011 at 10:19

@Rk thanks bro! :)
more stuffs yet to come! :D

Unknown | 15 August 2011 at 20:56

Thala gireesh here !!!!
awesome narration .. keep blogging

Post a Comment