I met my first LOVE


Date: 2nd May 2012
Time: 6:23 Am
Place: Chennai

I had been waiting for this moment for 4 years. I’m really excited about this moment as I was carrying this in my heart for 18 long years. And now, I'm going to meet her. I should control my emotions and let her not hurt me and give me  muscle cramps. As overreacting always hurts, I have to allow my body to go in rhythm with my mind.
It's the time to get into field and get my shirts dirty, with all my sports gear; I met my first love- Tennis.
      
the first time we touched, I knew you'd take my breath away!!





Atleast now try to get the catch in the title :P


PPS:
Thanks to Shiwan, a lazy blogger in this blog who woke me with a chain of missed calls to get in time for the play.

PPS:
In the coming posts, I shall teach how to play Tennis. 



Reply to this post

Post a Comment